Monday, September 26, 2011

Technology

I am amazed at all the new information that I have learned about in the past few weeks. I never thought that I would have a blog or even use it in the future as a learning tool for students! Then, I learned about how to create a glog! I can see how these tools of technology can be an invaluable learning experience for our technology savvy students. The use of twitter in the teaching world is also an amazing resource for teachers to become open to many great ideas for their lessons. I could spend endless amount of hours researching teaching techniques.

2 comments:

  1. Hello,

    I am learning a lot of new information in this class, also. I never thought I would be learning this much new technology. I think that a blog is a great way to communicate with parents. Teachers can post newsletters and updates about their class. I think that glogs are a great idea for younger students to use as a presentation tool. It is something different than Power Point. I can spend hours researching teaching techniques, also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should be a surgical assistant

    ReplyDelete