Monday, October 31, 2011
Updates
I am amazed at what I have learned in such a short time. I almost don't feel "lost in technology" anymore. I feel like I can utilize all this new information in the future and relate better to students' needs. As I prepare to change careers and enter a new "adventure" in life, I feel like I will be prepared. The medical field is exciting, but I since I've had my two children, I feel that my life has changed direction. The tools that I am learning now will not only help me in my career, but enable me to help my children in their learning adventure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I agree with you. I also feel that learning these new technologies can help communicate with students on a different level. I feel more confident about web 2.0 technologies because of this course.
ReplyDelete